|This article is about a/an video game in the movie Mechanical Violator Hakaider.|
|Mechanical Violator Hakaider: Last Judgement|
|Release date:||December 27, 1996|
|Genre:||Action/Adventure, Rail Shoot 'em Up|
Mechanical Violator Hakaider: Last Judgement is a CD-ROM video game for the Sega Saturn. It is a sequel to the 1995 film, Mechanical Violator Hakaider. The game's story was written by Toshiki Inoue, the director of the original film.
10 years after the events of the film, Jesus Town is attacked by a robot named Waruder and Hakaider is defeated. Disgraced, Hakaider retreats and repairs himself and ventures back to Jesus Town to reclaim his right arm and save the city. The player must battle futuristic versions of DARK robots while trying to liberate Jesus Town from the evil Blue Hakaider and the A.I. program known as Gil.
The game is a basic arcade-style on-rail shooter game, where the player must destroy all targets on screen to progress. The game grades points to the player based on accuracy and the total percentage of enemies hit. The weapon of the game is the Hakaider Shot (which is controlled by the Sega Virtua Gun or the Shuttle Mouse), which can be equipped with four different types of ammo which can be reloaded at different rates, so players must select carefully which ammo to use in a firefight. The game also has exploration areas inbetween where the player can buy upgrades in shops or do tasks to trigger the next part of the story.
|Image||Weapon Description||Amount of Ammo and Reload time|
|Normal: The Hakaider Shot, the default weapon of the game.||6 bullets|
|Rapid: A machine gun that shoots a hail of bullets, but the trade off is that it does a smaller amount of damage, especially with bosses.||24 bullets, fast reload|
|Cobra: A shotgun with high powered rounds. Low on ammo but a balanced weapon in terms of damage and a slightly slower reaload.||3 Shells, medium reload time|
|Bazooka: The most powerful gun in the game. Best used for boss battles at opportune moments as it takes a good portion of their health away in terms of damage.||1 Rocket, slow reload.|
Cast & Crew
- Hakaider (suit): Jiro Okamoto, Takashi Sakamoto
- Bijinder aka "Karen": Yuki Akimoto
- Hakaider (ハカイダー Hakaidā, Voice) - Dai Matsumoto (松本 大 Matsumoto Dai)
- Waruder : Takeshi Watanabe
- Gurjev : Miki Shinichiro
- Gray Ant: Miki Shinichiro
- Gill : Sawa Ritsuo
- Michael (ミカエル Mikaeru, Voice) - Kazuhiko Inoue (井上 和彦 Inoue Kazuhiko)
- Silver Horse : Sakurai Toshiharu
- Pink Hippopotamus : Sawa Ritsuo
- Bijinder : Miki Nagasawa
- Production : Toei Video Co. Ltd., Tohokushinsha Co. Ltd. and Sega Enterprises Inc.
- Video production : Toei Corporation
- Director: Katsuro Onake
- Director for FMV: Keita Amemiya
- Screenplay for FMV: Toshiki Inoue
- Storyboard : Koichi Ohata
- Screenplay : Mutsuki Nakano
- Character designers : Keita Amemiya , Yoshiro Harada and the staff of Crowd Inc.
- Takeshi Watabe (Waruder in Kikaider 01) is the only original cast member of the Kikiader TV Shows to reprise his original role for the game.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found