|This article is about a/an Squad in Kikaider 01.|
|First Appearance:||Invincibility!! Birth of Android 01!!|
|Last Appearance:||Great Leader: A Mysterious Big Shadow!?|
|Number of Episode|
|Red, & Blue Hakaider (1-9)|
Silver Hakaider (1-10)
Full list of appearances
|Actor:|| Red Hakaider/Red Centipede: Teiji Ōmiya |
Blue Hakaider: Setsuo Wakui
Silver Hakaider/Silver Shrimp: Takeshi Watabe
Blue Crocodile Eisuke Yoda
Hakaider Squad (ハカイダー部隊 Hakaida Butai?): When Hakaider returned from the dead with Professor Gill's brain, instead of Dr. Komyoji's, he created three other Hakaiders from three DARK scientists to serve as his aides; Red Hakaider (レッドハカイダー Reddo Hakaida?), Blue Hakaider (ブルーハカイダー Buru Hakaida?) and Silver Hakaider (シルバーハカイダー Shirubā Hakaida?). All four Hakaiders combine into a singular robot called Gattaider (ガッタイダー Gattaida?) (7-8). The three Hakaiders sacrificed themselves so that Professor Gill can escape. In the live-action version, all four Hakaider also transformed into separate robot monsters; Gill, Red, Blue and Silver Hakaider transformed into Black Dragon (7) (which looks like King Ghidorah), Red Centipede (5-6), Blue Crocodile (5) and Silver Shrimp (4), respectively. They have Androbots who assist them.
- Gattaider's name is based on the japanese word "gattai", which means "combine".
- While the manga and anime showed Gill Hakaider as Gill controlling Saburo`s body, the tokusatsu showed Gill Hakaider as a new personality rather than Gill himself.
- It is unknown who the other three scientists were that put there brains inside each Hakaider body, but the manga showed three scientists that Jiro forced to put Komyoji`s brain back into his original body before blowing up the base so it is possible that they were ones that put their brains inside each Hakaider`s body.
- The motif of Hakaider Squad members (Dragon, Crocodile, Crustacean and Centipede) will later be used as the Lucky Clover Orphnoch in Kamen Rider 555.
- Kikaider 01
- Episode 1: Invincibility!! Birth of Android 01!! ©theatrically screened as Kikaider 01
- Episode 2: Hakaider: What is his 4th Rank Attack!?
- Episode 3: The Return of Jiro, aka Kikaider
- Episode 4: Outrageous! The Spectre Robot Termination!?
- Episode 5: Terror! The Egg will Laugh at the Blue Trap Island!
- Episode 6: Magician Village: 01's Secret Ability!!
- Episode 7: Thunderbolt! Function Decline 01's Direct Hit
- Episode 8: Ichiro's Crisis! 4 Massive Fusion!!
- Episode 9: Great Crime Organization: The Mysterious of the Appearing Shadow!!
- Episode 10: Great Leader: A Mysterious Big Shadow!?